Most Common Samsung Galaxy A70 Problems & Fixes
The Samsung Galaxy A70 is a perfect alternative for those seeking specification and performance relevant to OnePlus’s 6 and 6T smartphones. This mid-ranger comprises awesome hardware specification, and surely, Android Pie is cheery on the top. However, just like any other Android phone, you’re most probably bound towards common problems and bugs that occur. Thus, we have this troubleshooting guide that helps to fix most common problems and bugs that you might face on Samsung Galaxy A70 while using it.
There are many problems that generally happen on Android phones and are common among most of them. While Android phones are quite easier to understand and use, that’s pretty easier to troubleshoot even worse problems. And for that purpose, there’s no need to seek any third-party tool or application, until we don’t need to put the stock firmware. Most likely, you might face problems like low performance, unstable user interface, app crashes, freezing and similar ones.
If you’re facing a problem that is not mentioned here, you can drop your comments. We ensure to reach our readers with proper answers to their question. Make sure to provide enough details while dropping your comment regarding the problem that you’re facing on your Android phone. Now, going forward we’ll troubleshoot some problems and bugs that you might be facing on your Samsung Galaxy A70 mobile phone.
Before you proceed, you must know that we may need to format this phone in some cases. Therefore, a general back up is highly recommended to users. For Samsung devices, we have already detailed some methods to create a backup in this guide. You can follow this guide or just use third-party apps to save your files to a somewhere safe location.
Troubleshoot Common Android Problems on Samsung Galaxy A70
1. How to fix App crashes/ freezing/ App becomes unresponsive issues on Galaxy A70
Somewhat common among Android users, such problems annoy very much. You were playing your favorite game or doing important work on an application and suddenly it stops working or get freezes. And when you open that app again, same repeats over and over, it could happen at random too. If we go into the details, we would find that these issues usually occur due to corrupt cache and data files.
Therefore, getting rid of that corrupt data should solve this problem. Or we a few more solutions that you implement right away to fix app crashes and similar problems on your phone:
- Perform a reboot. That seems to work in most of the time. There could be temporary run-time files resulting in such problems. So, just fire up the Power menu and tap on the reboot option.
- Clear cache and data of applications causing such problems. This vital action works almost every time. If you find an application that isn’t working or behaving correctly, this is an ideal solution. Just follow the below steps:
- Open Settings’ menu on your phone.
- Tap on Apps and open the Apps list.
- Locate the suffering application.
- Tap on Storage.
- Now, perform both: Clear Cache and Clear Data.
- Repeat the same steps for other application (if any).
- The next correct action that you can take is to uninstall that application (or applications) and re-install its fresh copy from Google Play. Here’s how you can uninstall applications on your phone:
- Open Settings’ menu.
- Tap on Apps and open the Apps list.
- Now, tap on the app that you want to uninstall.
- Next, tap on the ‘Uninstall’ button and remove it.
- After that, open the Google Play Store and download the latest version of that app.
- Sometimes, other applications may interrupt some application and they work abnormally. So, if you’ve recently installed some applications, we would suggest removing them. After that, observe that application that wasn’t working fine. If everything seems correct, you better not install those apps again.
The above solutions should remove app related bugs and problems on your phone. If you still figure that certain app isn’t working fine and crashing or become unresponsive each time you open it, you can contact its developers. There might be an error or bugs exist on this application. So, they would be able to work on it and resolve it.
2. What to do when WiFi Isn’t connecting?
Most probably such circumstances happen due to the wrong password or WiFi router has reached the maximum connections that it could form. Therefore, before proceeding ahead, it is important to check these two aspects. That can help you save your time. Otherwise, the following suggestions are recommended to troubleshoot Samsung Galaxy A70 that doesn’t connect with a WiFi router.
- The simplest, you can restart your phone. That helps to fix many connectivity issues in most of the cases. So, press and hold the Power key until this phone reboots on its own.
- If you access to that WiFi modem, just turn it OFF and turn it ON after several minutes. If there were any temporary problems, they should have been wiped off. Now, try connecting again to that WiFi network.
- If you were previously able to connect to that network successfully, there are chances that some credentials changes have done. Therefore, you must remove that save connection on your phone and form it again. Just follow the below steps:
- Open Settings on your phone.
- Open WiFi settings.
- Tap on Saved Networks.
- Tap on the connection that you weren’t able to connect and tap on ‘Forget’ button on the next screen.
- Then, reform the connection again. If there are any changes applied, you should be able to figure out them.
- If you find that everything is correct, and still your phone isn’t connecting to WiFi Networks, perhaps, some settings or errors related to them are preventing so. Thus, we would recommend users to reset network settings on their phone. That wipes everything related to network connections and settings to make them default. To do that, you can follow our dedicated guide or following instructions:
- Open Settings’ menu.
- Tap on Reset.
- Then, tap on Reset Network Settings.
- On the next screen, tap on RESET SETTINGS and confirm it once again.
- Update your phone to latest available firmware. Many times it happens that issues are directly associated with firmware. OEMs release updates to reduce such errors and bugs to dust. To check for updates, just Open Settings’ menu and look for the About Phone. Therefore, tap on updates. If there’s any pending, ensure to install.
Further more, you can factory reset your phone as well. Assuming that none of the above solutions worked, you should proceed to a factory reset. That removes all third-party apps and data. And turns everything back to its native and stock condition. Ensure to back up data on your phone.
3. Fix Bluetooth devices doesn’t pair with Samsung Galaxy A70
You were able to pair your headphones last night, but they failed to do the same this morning. You’re not the one facing such problems. While mobile technology has evolved very much, still uncertain bugs and issues keep happening around us.
This happens with me too. First of all, I’ve figured that this problem occurs to those who pair their mobile phones to different Bluetooth devices frequently, like me. Here are some solutions that we find working in our case:
- Reboot both; your phone and that Bluetooth device, most probably that would be headphones. After that, try connecting these two. This works for us most of the time.
- If rebooting doesn’t work, repair these devices again. Just like Saved networks, we can remove paired connections. The following steps should help you in that regards:
- Open Settings’ menu.
- Tap on Bluetooth settings.
- Tap on saved connections or something similar to that.
- Tap on the Bluetooth device and remove it.
- Then, form a new connection between your phone and that Bluetooth device.
- Next, we suggest you reset entire Network settings on your phone. If there’s any setting or configuration causing this connectivity problem, this should be removed. Remember, resetting Network settings will remove all saved connections and settings. To do so, just open Settings and then tap on Reset. Then, tap on Reset Network settings and perform it.
- You must ensure that the Bluetooth device is able to pair with other devices. Just like our car’s stereo, it has limitations on forming connections. If that’s the case, you would need to remove saved devices on your car’s stereo. Otherwise, it would keep rejecting your phone.
These should solutions should be enough to tackle such Bluetooth pairing bugs and problems. If you still don’t find any solution working, make sure that you reach us. You can contact us regarding problems that you’re facing on this phone. We would try our best to reach you as early as possible.
4. Fix low network and slow Internet on Samsung Galaxy A70
This is among the most problematic issues among mobile users. Majorly, this is caused by low network strength and geographic location. However, sometimes software/hardware bugs can be responsible for such problems.
Although we cannot bring changes to hardware or things like the environment or geographic location, we have these tips useful tips and solutions that you can follow before you walk to a service center or contact the network provider:
- Make sure to put correctly crafted Nano SIM within the slot. Don’t use this existing regular or micro SIM and cut it down to make it a Nano. If you do that, you’re most likely to face network problems. Replace your old SIM with a new one from your SIM provider.
- While putting the SIM card within the tray, ensure that it fits that frame perfectly. It shouldn’t tilt or way part from any edge. That ensures that it is placed correctly over the SIM ports.
- Make sure that there’s no update is pending. Updates bring many enhancements and bug fixes. If there’s any such bug or issue related to firmware, that should be fixed in next updates.
- Further, you can proceed with resetting network settings on your phone. That will remove all custom settings and saved networks on your phone. There might have been wrong SIM settings that are causing slow internet problem on your phone. Therefore, it is suggested to reset network settings. Here’s how you can do that:
- Tap on the Settings’ menu.
- Then, search for ‘Reset Network Settings’.
- Perform this action and reboot your phone.
- If you still think that the problem is within your phone, next you can proceed a factory reset on your phone. This helps to fix almost every bug and issue related to Android firmware. It removes all files, downloads, and applications. So, perform this action very carefully. To factory reset your phone, follow this guide.
That’s how you can troubleshoot low network and slow internet related problems on your phone. Further, we suggest you get in touch with your network provider to confirm if there’s any problem on your phone. Consulting them, you can reach to the service center for technical help.
5. Troubleshoot slow performance and un-stable user interface on Galaxy A70
This problem is commonly faced by most of the mobile phone users. Regardless of the fact, your phone does have powerful hardware specifications and blessed with the latest Android firmware, still, you might face slow performance issues and bugs. These issues usually occur due to non-maintenance of device.
Throughout the usage, apps and service on our phone keep creating heaps of cache and clutter files. After a certain time, these these files expire and become useless. To main performance and stability, we should clear off cache data and clutter out of our device. If you’re facing such problems, there’s nothing to worry a lot. We have simple tips and tricks to fix low performance and make it even better:
- Ensure to de-bloat your phone well. Samsung mobile phones come with tons of pre-installed applications. Many of these remain unused all the time. Therefore, it is suggested that you uninstall or disable apps that you don’t use. This will boost over performance on your phone.
- If it has been a long since you’re using this phone, then it must have been overloaded with cache files. That negatively impacts performance and stability on Android phones. To improve performance, it is highly recommended that you wipe cache on your phone. The following steps should help you wipe entire cache partition on this phone:
- Turn OFF your phone.
- Now boot into the recovery mode using this guide.
- Under this menu, select ‘Wipe cache partition’.
- Perform this action and exit the menu once the action is completed.
- Further, you can factory reset your phone as well. For those who are facing lots of problems and bugs, this action most suggested. That will thoroughly clean your phone and restore original stock performance. Again, we’ll use the recovery mode:
- Power OFF your phone.
- Reboot to recovery mode.
- There, select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’.
- Exit the menu.
You must know that factory reset turns everything into its default state and deletes all third-party apps, downloads, and files. If you’re looking to speed up your phone a bit more, must follow the below guide:
6. Troubleshoot Samsung Galaxy A70 that’s stuck on boot screen/logo or doesn’t boot up
Most likely such conditions appear right after an update or during the firmware flashing process. And sometimes, users might end up to these problems randomly without any reason. During update procedures (official and manual), firmware files might get damaged and that doesn’t let Android firmware boot up normally.
While troubleshooting these problems, we usually need format our phone. That means, we lose data being stored on our phone. Thus, you should proceed with following solutions on own priorities. Once data is deleted, you might not be able to retrieve them back:
- Wipe cache partition on your phone. If somehow system cache files were corrupted during an update or unknowingly, wiping its cache partition should help you get through:
- Power OFF your phone,
- Now, boot into the recovery mode.
- Select ‘Wipe cache partition’ and perform this action.
- Exit the menu once the action is completed.
- Use the Safe mode to remove/disable suspicious apps. If you suspect that certain app (or apps) may be causing this problem, then you can get into the Safe mode and remove them. In Safe mode, all third-party apps and settings remain unused. So, if there’s an app or settings causing this trouble, your phone should boot to Safe mode successfully. Use the following steps to boot this mode and use it:
- Power OFF your phone.
- Now m press and hold the Power button to turn ON your phone.
- Once Samsung Logo appears, release the Power button and immediately press and hold Volume Down key.
- This should boot your Samsung Galaxy A50 into Safe Mode. If this mode boots up successfully, you should see Safe Mode text at lower-left of the display screen.
- Now, you can uninstall third-party apps, files or remove settings that have bricked your phone.
- Next, you consider a factory reset. This is the most recommended action that users can perform to deal with such problems. However, you’re going to lose everything that’s stored within the device. Use the below instructions:
- Turn OFF your phone.
- Get into the recovery mode.
- On the next screen, select ‘Wipe data/factory reset’ and perform this action.
- Exit the menu.
Furthermore, you can re-install the original firmware on your phone using the Odin tool. For that, you can follow this guide.
Still unable to find a solution to the problem you’re facing, contact us. You can leave your comments below with the problems you’re facing. We would try our best to resolve them and get back to you as early as possible. We hope that our readers would find this troubleshooting guide to fix common problems on Samsung Galaxy A70 smartphone. Share your thoughts and views below.https://techshali.com/troubleshoot-common-galaxy-a70-problems-fixes/https://techshali.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/fix-common-problems-samsung-galaxy-a70.jpghttps://techshali.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/fix-common-problems-samsung-galaxy-a70-150x150.jpgMobilefixes,Galaxy A70,problems,Samsung,troubleshoot galaxy a70The Samsung Galaxy A70 is a perfect alternative for those seeking specification and performance relevant to OnePlus's 6 and 6T smartphones. This mid-ranger comprises awesome hardware specification, and surely, Android Pie is cheery on the top. However, just like any other Android phone, you're most probably bound towards common...Deepak GuptaDeepak Guptadgdeepak000@gmail.comAdministratorDeepak Gupta is a tech geek who is a founder of TechShali, a popular tech-blog dedicated to help people all around the world.Techshali