Procreate is an award-winning, powerful and intuitive painting and drawing app for iOS. You can use it to make Art anytime, anywhere, with the world of art tools and mediums at your fingertips. Moreover, It is used to create illustrations, Paintings, Graphics, Patterns, Animations, an Art journal, Sketchbook, and so much more. Procreate is a complete art studio packed with unique features and intuitive, creative tools. Therefore, we have this list of best Procreate Alternatives painting and drawing apps for Android.
However, Procreate comes with a massive library of over 200 handcrafted brushes with everything from pencils, inks, charcoals to artistic brushes that lay beautiful painterly textures. You can customize every brush with the Brush Studio or download thousands of brushes to suit any style as per your creativity. One of the best features is making your very own custom brush as per your requirement. Here is some best alternative for Procreate App for Android.
Unfortunately, Procreate App is only available for iOS devices, but we have some fantastic alternatives of Procreate app that you can use on your Android devices. In the last few decades, the process of painting changed a lot. You don’t need any paper or purchase perfect brush and colors, etc. All these processes are old school now. However, one App is enough to create your imagination into reality. Here is some best alternate for Procreate App for Android.
Procreate is not the only App that provides incredible features. A lot of similar apps are also available. So here is some best alternate of Procreate App for Android users along with there features.
#1 Autodesk SketchBook
SketchBook is a realistic drawing and painting software that lets designers, architects, and concept artists sketch ideas quickly and create stunning illustrations from its stylus and touch-driven inputs. Also, It offers a clean, uncluttered workspace for quick access to your tools, along with a beautiful interface and professional tool.
Moreover, YOu can use familiar tools in digital space, including pencils, inks, markers, and over 190 customizable brushes that can incorporate textures and shapes. As a result, you can trust a sketchbook as professionals for its precision and speed, mainly because it feels right.
- Copic Color Library – An exclusive digital Copic Color Library along with matching Copic Marker default brushes.
- Simple selection tools – You can select from rectangle, oval, lasso, and magic wand selection tools.
- Eighteen blending modes – Choose from the 18 blending modes to apply in layers and brushes.
- Rulers and guides – Fully adjustable rulers, ellipse guides, and French curves for precision drawing.
#2 Adobe Photoshop Sketch
Photoshop sketch is a well-known app available for all platforms. Also, it lets you create drawings using natural drawing tools like pencils, pens, markers, and watercolor brushes to get all texture and blending effects. In addition, the in-built brushes open more creativity options for an artist. Furthermore, the app provides the split view option to keep your drawing along with your tools. Also, share your sketches direct to photoshop to manage your sketches to give them a finishing touch.
Adobe Photoshop features:
- Drawing – Sketch with a natural tool that gives your Sketch a personalized touch. Although, You can use a blend mode to apply top bush use and create natural colors to make user sketches more attractive.
- Enhance integration – Interact and watch the other artist and designers Art through this community. However, You can also upload your Sketch to get the correct feedback from other professionals; it enhances your skills.
- Send to Illustrator and Photoshop – Send your sketches to Adobe Illustrator to enhance your work up to 4times for high-resolution printing. And also, you can share in the photoshop app layered PSD files with the drawing, set the background as a paper background.
- Customized brushes – It contains a vast collection of customizing brushes that let you create sketches. You can also develop brushes according to your taste and turn any photo into a brush for Sketch.
- Never lose perspective – Built-in graph and perspective grids scale your Sketch and create a 3D world in your 2D drawing.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries – All your customized brushes and sketches can be saved to Creative Cloud Libraries for quick access, and you can also access shared libraries via Sketch.
- Support for the latest drawing hardware – Stay up to date with the latest technology and hardware support to be the best among all.
# 3 ArtRage
ArtRage is a digital artist’s studio and a popular bitmap graphic editor for digital painting. It is available for all platforms with a full range of familiar tools that look and work like real things. In addition, it supports multi-language and offers a wide range of digital and natural media tools and features that can use by children to professionals.
- Realistic Painting Tools: It contains natural and realistic painting tools.
- Layers and Groups: Organise your painting into layers and groups which support blend modes and other features.
- References & Tracing Images: It provides a wide range of tools to help you recreate existing images as paintings or guide you while you paint.
- Customizable Workspace: It has a different customizing mode like light or dark mode, with a unique classic ArtRage layout or a flexible docking layout.
- Custom Brush: Create unique tools and special effects by using the influential Custom Brush designer.
- Utility Tools: with the help of a unique collection of utility tools, create complex designs with Symmetry, fill areas with patterns or gradients, and more.
#4 MediBang Paint
MediBang Paint is a free-to-use lightweight digital painting and comics creation software with a wide range of brushes, fonts,pre=made background, and other resources. It available for all leading platforms, and it is a cloud-saving feature that allows the user to transfer their work between all platforms quickly. Moreover, it includes many different tools for illustrators and comic book artist that has numerous brushes, screen tones, cloud fonts, and comic creation tools.
- Paint or make comics: It contains many features as a desktop program and a unique mobile interface, For example, you can use this software to paint, change brushes, or color without any issue.
- Painting Tools: You can use over 100 brushes to draw a variety of colorful spectacles. Also, a vast selection available from Airbrushes, Pencil, Watercolor, G Pen, Mapping Pen, Sumi, Flat Brush, Round Brush, Acrylic, School Pen, Turnip Pen, Drawing Pen, and Soft Pastel to Multi Brushes like the Salad Brush.
- Access tons of Resources for free: You will get access to 850 tones, textures, backgrounds, and word balloons for free. Also, All the tones and textures have a drag and drop feature in a picture with rotation, scaled, or transformed freely.
- Free comic book fonts: Depending on what fonts you use, your comic’s atmosphere can change vastly.
- Adding dialog with speech to text: You can add a dialog in your comics with your voice-to-text feature.
- Share your work with a single click: You can share your work with a single click in the MediBang art community as well as on social media platforms.
#5 Color Pal
Color Pal is a free-to-use application that allows you to find all color palettes and schemes for any design project, especially for a web designer. Furthermore, It is a simple and easy-to-use application in which the user does not require to fill any registration form using the App. You need to install the App and use it. Also, You can pick the color schemes from other related stuff. The App is available now to use on the Android platform only.
The Amaziograph App lets you create breathtaking tessellations and mandalas most easily. Its user-friendly interface makes drawing easy and relaxing, and advanced features make Amaziograph suitable for everyone. For example, the Amaziograph app provides you to change the width of the brush, the opacity of the color, and the softness of the tip from the brush settings section.
- 11 types of symmetries.
- Use Brush and eraser tools with adjustable stroke width, softness, and opacity.
- Paint bucket tool.
- Canvas size up to 4096x4096px.
- Automatic correction of circles and straight lines.
- Draw dashed and dotted lines automatically.
- Export your artwork in JPEG and PNG or in Amaziograph format to share with other Amaziograph users in its community.
ColorMe is the best coloring book game of 2020, and also it allows you to create your pages with a fantastic sketch and share on your social media platforms. It is free to use the App, and also a good tool developed and published by Do to Do Inc. TheColor Me App is specially made for adults and offers all adult coloring books. Furthermore, It lets a user enjoy the pictures of animals, birds, and lots of other mandala coloring pages.ColorMe app does not require any internet connection to start doodling and painting the mandala coloring pages. It contains more than 500 coloring pages that you can print.
- Freestyle finger painting gives the same experience as paper and crayon-based coloring.
- The Adjustable brush size allows for precision coloring on those tough-to-reach corners and edges of the Sketch.
- You can decorate your drawings with Stickers, jewels, aliens, stars, etc.
- Choose vibrant backgrounds for your creation.
- It automatically saves works in progress that you can start now and finish later.
- The App keeps the final design to photos for easy sharing.
- No clutter, easy to use interface.
#8 Auryn Ink
Auryn Ink is a commercial drawing and painting app for water coloring. You can easily create water coloring paintings with the help of the Auryn Ink app. Furthermore, It has a massive collection of drawing tools and color pallets. You can save custom pallets in this app also. The App is available for few different versions, and every version has some unique features.
Auryn Ink features:
- It has a choice of canvas texture that affects pigment deposition and water flow effects.
- The Brushstroke pressure effects are controlled via the speed of the stroke gestures.
- You can control the thickness of pigment and also the water loading on the brush for smoothness in your drawing.
- It can lift color with water also, and you can create realistic back-run and edge darkening effects.
- How to Fix Something Went Wrong Error in Spotify Web Player
- 10 BEST Discord Bot to Use in Your Server
#9 Adobe Illustrator Draw
Adobe Illustrator Draw is a famous painting and drawing application that creates vector artwork with images and drawing layers. In addition, It is an entirely free-to-use app available to use on both Android and iOS platforms.
Adobe Illustrator features:
- Exceptional drawing tools: Choose from five built-in vector brushes and Customize your toolbar to draw with up to ten drawing layers.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries: It saves your shapes and color themes from the new Capture app and will save your Creative Cloud Libraries for quick access in Draw and Adobe desktop apps like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator. You can also access shared libraries.
- Never lose perspective: Built-in graph and perspective grids make it easy for you to sketch the 3D world in your 2D drawing.
- Send to Illustrator and Photoshop: Send pictures to your desktop and edit them as vector paths in Illustrator. You can use them for reference and incorporate them into other designs in Photoshop and Illustrator.
The Pigment is one of the best coloring apps that offers a unique coloring experience on your mobiles and tablets. It is the only coloring book that simulates pencil, marker, and paintbrush strokes. Moreover, The App also has a color wheel with an innovative shade control slider with more than 24 different pencils, brushes, and markers.
- The most extensive artwork collection is available in an app with over 2,200 professionally illustrated pages to color. New pages are added weekly.
- The pigment is the only coloring book app that simulates pencil, markers, and paintbrush strokes for a realistic coloring experience.
- Pigment offers tap-to-fill and traditional coloring modes.
- An unlimited number of colors using the professionally curated palettes and innovative shade control.
- Subscribe to Premium Access for unlimited access to the entire library, premium brushes, and exclusive color palettes.
- Fully supports finger and third-party Android stylus inputs.
Thus, These are our best pick as a procreate alternative for all types of users. I hope you like all the apps to experience yourself. If you like this article then kindly explore some more interesting topic on our website. Moreover, please tell us which is your favorite among all there’s App in the comment section.