Recently, many Apple users encountered the issue of “This Apple ID has not yet been used in the iTunes store.” This issue is prompting whenever you are going to download. Furthermore, it is asking for a review of your account, and when you click on that, it opens a new blank page. Before move forward, let us know about the iTunes store. iTunes is the official store from Apple that allows users to download or purchase Tv shows, movies, and songs.
Furthermore, Apple ID is an official account on Apple’s servers to access their services like the App Store, Apple Music, iCloud, iMessage, FaceTime, and more. While creating an account, Apple needs to fill in details like region, credit card, billing information, verified email account, etc.
How To Fix This Apple ID Hasn’t Been Used In The iTunes Store
However, Some users are facing the same issue in the Apple App store too. The user cannot download any app from the app store faces the above problem in a pop-up that shows the above error. The fix of the error is simple and easy. The error occurs by payment and address detail correctly while creating an account as per the Apple community. Here are the fixes to rectify the error:
#1 Fix iTunes Error Via Update Payment & Shipping Details
Everyone is not comfortable giving payment information on any platform. As payment information is not mandatory, it an optional choice. If any user is not satisfied, there is an option “None.” That allows you to download or use only the free version. The Verification Required error is fixed by selecting none as an option.
- Click on the Review button on the pop window.
- Then follow on-screen instruction and add a card detail (debit or credit) to complete your payment verification.
- After that, Insert the region/ country.
- Accept the Terms And Conditions
- Click on Next and then insert Your Payment Method.
- Then, enter your Name and Billing Address.
- Tap on Next, then click on Continue.
- Your Apple ID Review is complete now.
#2 Fix Via Settings
- Navigate to the Settings option on your iDevice.
- Over on the left-hand side of the screen, click the tile that has the user name.
- After that, in the upper left-hand corner, navigate to apple id iCloud media and purchases.
- Click on Next. Then navigate to Payment and Shipping add details about shipping address and a billing address.
- The rest process is the same as above.
After following the process, go to the Itunes store or App store, open up the app store and then open any video or download any app. It will ask to log in again. Log in with your username password and done.
#3 Software Update
After using every solution to fix the issue, you still get some errors like “Cannot connect to iTunes Store,” “Activation error,” or “Error 3194“. Moreover, For these types of errors, the solution is a software update. The devs of apple are already working on these issues and soon be rectified through a software update. the steps to update the software on the device are:
- Open the Settings app on your device.
- Navigate to General and click on Software Update.
- That’s it. Now, check if the iTunes issue gets resolved or not.
As these are some verified methods by apple users, you will also try the above methods to fix the error on your own. However, if the error is not rectified, then contact the Apple-authorized service center for help. If you like this blog, give your feedback in the comment section. Also, if you are new here, bookmark this page for regular tech updates.