Top 10 iTunes Alternative To Play Music
There is absolutely no doubt about the fact that iTunes is one of the most amazing ways to buy and listen to music if you are an Apple device user. Not only is this platform very sleek and stylish but also extremely intuitive and feature-rich.
But in many cases and situations, it becomes complicated, cumbersome, and complex to use and listen to music. In such cases, Apple users are often seen looking for alternatives. Well, the good news is that there are a number of paid and free alternatives to iTunes on which you can listen to music. While some promise excellent sound quality, others are maybe just average but more functional and simple than iTunes.
In the following part of this section, we have introduced the top 10 iTunes alternatives to play and listen to music for your reference. These programs work in an easy way and are rather easy to download. These can prove to be good options for those who may not necessarily be big fans of iTunes. The following is the list. Read on and decide which one is more likely to work in the best way for you.
This is one of the best alternatives to iTunes when it comes to playing music. This platform provides high-fidelity sound and has a cool interface. The following are the features of this platform.
- Offers a free trial for 15 days and costs $19.99 thereafter.
- Offers high-quality audio and has many features like equalizer and special effects etc.
Download link: http://www.audiofile-engineering.com/fidelia/
If you are looking for a music player which supports more formats than iTunes than this is a good option and supports the following given features:
- Has a small and cool interface that is easy to use.
- Supports FLAC and OGG which are formats that iTunes does not support.
- Has a clean design.
Download link: http://coppertino.com/?src=vox_original
This is an OS X app which too works as a good alternative to iTunes. It allows you to view your iTunes library via album covers with a priority on the visual layout. It supports many features and some of them are:
- Has a smooth and streamlined layout.
- Is a good and high-quality music player.
Download link: http://getsonora.com
This is another simple media player for Mac and PC users which has an interface similar to iTunes and allows you to sync your libraries as well.
- Available for Android devices as well.
- It syncs libraries between your devices via a Wifi connection.
Download link: https://www.doubletwist.com/desktop
This is yet another alternative to iTunes which syncs all your online accounts into one streamlined app. It is available not just for Windows but also for Mac and other Operating systems.
- It integrates music from various platforms like Soundcloud, Last.fm, and many others.
- It is easy to use and has a beautiful interface.
Download link: http://www.tomahawk-player.org
This is an OS X app that has a similar layout to iTunes. The following are some of the features that it supports.
- It plays music in high quality
- Is free for the first 30 days and then one has to pay an amount of $19.95 to use it thereafter.
Download link: http://swinsian.com
This is an OS X app that mimics iTunes and plays tracks just like it does. This program is easy to use and a great alternative for those who do not like iTunes playback. The following are some of the features that it supports.
- The app sorts by album, artists, playlists, and podcasts.
- You can easily play music, videos, and other things on this platform.
It offers a free trial of 20 days and then you need to pay $14.99 thereafter.
Download link: http://vinylsapp.com/
This is a lightweight media player with a unique interface and acts as an alternative to iTunes to play music. It supports both Mac and iOS.
- It detects and imports your iTunes library and supports social media connecting as well.
- It can playback music in high music quality.
Download link: http://ecoute.en.softonic.com/mac
This is a cross-platform which acts as an alternative to iTunes. It has a native music player built-in which enables you to enjoy music.
- It is a free platform that you can enjoy on Mac and Windows.
- It supports drag and drops features and many other amazing specs.
Download link: http://www.imobie.com/podtrans
10. CopyTrans Manager
CopyTrans Manager is a free alternative to iTunes to play music and also transfer data. The following are some of the features that it supports:
- Eliminates the need for iTunes to play music.
- This platform is available for Windows but no Mac version is available till now.
- This is a free app.
Download link: http://www.copytrans.net/copytransmanager.php
So, that ends this gathering of best alternatives to iTunes to play music. If you have any suggestions or find that your favorite application is missing, you can inform us through the comment section below. We would be happy to hear from you and make this list even better.