Using video conferencing, you can enhance your productivity and overall company performance. One of the most relevant and modern software solutions in this field is iMind. It is a top video conferencing platform available and comfortable for companies of all sizes. The iMind reviews prove that this tool is a reliable source for establishing communication channels for business.
What options the iMind platform has to offer?
Many functions you can meet in the list of iMind.com functionality are free. Most have limits, but it causes no trouble for those categories of customers choosing relevant subscription plans. To not waste the words, free features provide:
- possibilities to join or create and share no more than ten conference rooms;
- limit for a hundred participants possible to invite;
- unlimited recording of conferences with their cloud storage;
- screen sharing opportunities allowing simultaneous display for several people;
- managing the volume of invitees;
- planning online meetings.
Some functions have nuances. For example, you can record an unlimited number of meetings, but their storage is limited in time. More advanced paid options allow recording several conferences simultaneously and saving them without limits in time.
As for default features making no difference for free or paid subscriptions, you can enjoy:
- noise suppression providing high-quality sound;
- high video quality;
- 24-hour-long calls;
- reliable work in case of stable internet connection;
- the simplicity of use.
As you can see, the iMind team has developed this solution considerately to give the users freedom of action corresponding to their business size.
Users’ reviews show that most people like using iMind for their professional matters, whether a team working on some project as a part of a company or it’s about freelance activities with a necessity to talk. The main reasons for that are:
- iMind offers four plans to choose from – each one extends the limits of functions to use corresponding to the requirements a company of some size could have;
- user-friendly interface and room management allow for involving people of any profession or age group, as it’s easy to understand how the tool works;
- it’s simple to implement using this solution into the teamwork process because of this simplicity and rich charge-free functionality;
- more advanced features (increased attendees limits, several simultaneous conference recordings; chat for business, and live-streaming) make it possible to reach larger audiences without switching the apps;
- rare and minor lags or inconveniences make the platform a trusted and reliable workspace where many people find their benefits;
- the tool is becoming popular in the United States.
Regarding all the abovementioned, we consider iMind one of the most relevant solutions for online conferencing.
As for users’ opinions about this video conferencing tool for companies, they are mostly positive. More specifically, people like high-quality sound and video, simplicity of usage, rich opportunities even for the free option, and high-security level. There are some disadvantages to platform work. But they mainly refer to lagging when too many people are connected and other glitches that appear in the app or a browser. However, all the reviewers claim to have had a positive overall experience with the iMind platform.
When discussing modern video meeting tools, it’s easy to get confused about which functions or options are the most helpful. Each team or person considers individual requirements according to the specific case. But as reviews and the platform’s popularity tell, iMind is one of the most versatile instruments for online business conferences in the U.S.A. Finally, try it by yourself and see!