Today, the use of smartphones has become a lot. To keep the smartphone as safe as possible, the phone brands provide more and more security features, but a lot of times, we enter a password on it to keep our phone safe and so on. It happens to a lot of people that they forget their passwords. In this guide, we’ll help you unlock and access your Android phone without a password or screen lock pattern in case you’ve forgotten it or somehow it’s not working as expected.
If you have forgotten your phone’s password, you can remove it very easily by following the steps from each method. If you also think that you may forget your password or forget it in the future, how can you unlock your phone? We can unlock our android mobile even without a password. For that, you need to do some simple steps.
If you have forgotten the phone’s password, then it can reset in three ways. One you go to the service centre and delete its software and get the software again, which will make your phone like new, and the other way is also something similar, but for this you have to There is no need to go to the service centre, you can do this even sitting at home. And the third method does not work all the time because it requires the internet.
#1 Android Device Manager
As we all know Android operating system is made by Google company. If your phone is locked and you forget it, you can also reset it from your Google account. For this, you have to follow the steps given below. But for this, the internet connection must be available through WIFI or via phone’s network, and your Google account should be logged into your mobile or Say that your Gmail ID should be login. Only you can follow the method given below.
- First, go to Android Device Manager.
- Now log in with the email ID from which you are logged in to the Google Play Store of your phone.
- After that, you will have three options in front of you.
- There you have to click on the option of lock.
- A new pop window will come where you will have four blank boxes in the first 2, and you have to fill in the new password and leave the remaining two empty and click on the lock.
- Now you can unlock your mobile with the new password.
The method mentioned above is very safe for your phone to remove your phone’s password without harming your phone’s data, but if the above process does not work for you, you have to use the process given below.
- List of most secure messaging apps for Android users that are really good WhatsApp alternatives
- How to Change Name, Delete or Create Business Account on Truecaller
#2 Wipe Factory Or Factory Reset to Unlock Phone
This method is a bit difficult, and in this, you will lose all your phone data. However, using this method will delete your phone’s data, and your phone will start as a new mobile. So if you can delete all your mobile data, you can follow the below method to remove your phone’s password.
- First of all, switch off your android mobile.
- Now we have to go to its recovery mode from where we will reset it.
- Recovery mode is also helpful to upgrade our phone.
- Then press”Power Key + Home + Volume Down Key” simultaneously. (In all phones, may have some other buttons like “Power Key + Volume Down Key“, and in some Power Key + Volume, Up key must be pressed.
- After this, a few options pop up. You can select options by the volume up and down button.
- Now Tap the option of “Wipe Factory or Reset Factory” and press the power key.
- Your mobile will reboot automatically after a while.
Note: - This will delete all your mobile data except the memory card. Before the reset, make sure the phone should charge 60% for work.
#3 – Unlock phone by Remove Screen/PIN Password Without Losing Any Data
If you do not have a Google account and have forgotten your phone password, and want to keep your data safe, you should use Android Data Recovery. From this, you can remove the PIN / Pattern / Fingerprint password in a few minutes.
- First of all, download and install the Android Data Recovery on a computer, then open it.
- Then, connect your phone to the computer with a USB cable.
- After that, go to download mode and then follow the on-screen instructions.
- Click on the “Start” button. After that, your data recovery will start.
And thus, you can remove the password of your phone with the help of this software. However, you will get only the trial version of this software for free. To use all the feature, you have to purchase the full version of the software.
I hope that you will know how to reset or change the password through the above methods. If you like this post king share your feedback in the comment box.