Truecaller is the most popular and almost everyone’s favorite Caller ID App. Through this, people get to know who is calling or sending messages to them. Even if that number is not saved in your mobile phone, with the help of Truecaller, you will know who is calling you and from where. With this, without picking up the phone, you can understand whether the call is of your use or not.
If you also use it, but maybe you are not aware of many things, including changing its name, reading this article can prove beneficial for you. Here’s a complete guide on changing your name, deleting an account, managing tags, and creating a business profile on Truecaller. You can know its complete process from below.
Learn To Change Name, Delete Account Or Create Business Account On Turecaller
Truecaller is a mobile application that people from all over the world use as a number lookup service. Its job is to provide all the information about incoming calls to the users. Truecaller is available for use in almost all platforms such as Android, BlackBerry OS, iOS, Series 40, Symbian s60, Firefox OS, BlackBerry, and Windows Phone.
The main principle of Truecaller is Sharing. If you share your phone number, then in return, you also get a chance to know about the phone numbers of others. In this, millions of users voluntarily share their contacts with the Truecaller app and create a global crowdsourced phone directory. It helps you to identify the number with anyone, even if it is pre-paid phone. So whatever you want to find, whether locally or globally, Truecaller helps you find that contact.
- This app has options to block unwanted calls and messages.
- Truecaller can work on any device, even without the internet.
- When you have installed and installed Truecaller, you automatically get rid of your regions’ top spammers.
- You can block all those callers who hide their numbers and do not allow your identity to be displayed.
- List of best applications to edit videos on your Android phone
- Looking for a similar app like Tinder? There are many alternatives that are even better
Truecaller: How To Change Your Name?
- To change your name on the Truecaller app, open the app and click on the Hamburger Menu Icon given on the top left side.
- After this, click on the Edit option given near the name and phone number appearing on the screen.
- Now from here, you can easily change your name.
Truecaller: How To Delete Your Account?
To delete your account from Truecaller.
- First, open the app and go to Hamburger Menu Icon and then click on Settings.
- Now click on the Privacy Center given here.
- After scrolling down and coming down, you will see an option Deactivate if you are using an Android device. At the same time, if you are an iOS user, you will get the option Keep My Data and Delete My Data. Click on it.
- Please note that choosing Keep My Data will allow you to be searched, but you will not be able to do any edits to how it will appear on Truecaller. At the same time, you will not be able to search with Delete My Data, and the data will be deleted.
To Remove Your Number From Truecaller
- Open the browser on your phone or system and search by typing “https://www.truecaller.com/unlisting” in the search bar.
- Now a web page will open in front of you.
- In this, you ask to enter your phone number. Enter your number in it. (e.g. +911243647897).
- After this, click on the box of “I’m not a robot”.
- Now click on the button “UNLIST MY PHONE NUMBER”.
- Your number will be removed from Truecaller’s database in 24 hours.
How To Edit And Remove Tags?
For this, also you have to go to the Hamburger Menu Icon and click on the Edit option given near your name and mobile number.
Then scroll down to the bottom and click on Add Tag Field. From here, you can add and delete any tag according to you.
HOW TO CREATE A BUSINESS PROFILE?
If you are already a Truecaller user, go to the Hamburger Menu Icon and click on the Edit option.
Go to Create A Business Profile at the bottom and click on Continue.
Enter all the details being asked here and click on Finish. Your business profile will be created on Truecaller.
We hope you have liked this article and have got the answer to all the questions related to Truecaller. If you liked this article then give your opinion in the comment box and do check out other useful information from this website.