T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 9 receives official Android 9.0 Pie update
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 owners, lend me your ears! You must get ready for some really exciting news. It has been announced that T-Mobile Galaxy Note 9 will receive official Android 9.0 Pie update. A magnanimously sized – 1671.6MB update has been rolled out and you need to be ready for it.
You can expect getting Android Pie along with the refreshed One UI of Samsung. With the updated user interface, interactive elements will move down to the bottom of the smartphone’s display so that they are easier to access. Other enhancements include the addition of a night mode. The update also comes with the following:
- A new e911 call flow
- A BYOD update
- A compass calibration fix
The Android Pie update has been rolled out alreday. If you wish to know, you can always go to Settings > Software update > Download updates manually on your phone and see for yourself. However, you need not panic in case the update has not been made on your Note 9 because according to T-Mobile it is not going to be available to all the users immediately. This only means that it may take a little while longer for it to reach your phone! You can let T-Mo know once the update reaches your phone.
Are you feeling excited to finally get your hands on Android 9.0 Pie? All this while you have only been able to access Android P Beta but the actual version is now seeing the light of the day for T- Mo Note 9 users.
Here is a list of Samsung smartphones that will receive the full release of Android 9.0 Pie in the upcoming months:
- Samsung Galaxy A6 Plus (In March)
- Samsung Galaxy A6 (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy A8 2018 (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy A9 2018 (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy J2 Core (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy J4 (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy J6 Plus (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime2 (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy J8 (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy On7 Prime (In April)
- Samsung Galaxy J4 Plus (In May)
- Samsung Galaxy J6 (In May)
- Samsung Galaxy A8 Star (In June)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Neo (In June)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro (In June)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 Duo (In July)
- Samsung Galaxy J7 (In July)
- Samsung Galaxy M10 (In August)
- Samsung Galaxy M20 (In August)
- Samsung Galaxy Xcover 4 (In August)
- Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 (In September)
Android Pie already runs on AT&T and Sprint models of Samsung Galaxy Note 9, Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and unlocked models of Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus, and Verizon, AT&T, Sprint and unlocked models of Galaxy S9. Now with T-Mo rolling out an update for Note 9 users, things appear to be moving in the right direction.
There are many more companies that have either rolled out the update or are working out a plan to roll it out. So, even if you don’t have a Note 9, keep your fingers crossed maybe the next update will be rolled out for your phone!