Maths is a type of nightmare for most of the student around the world. Nowadays, this tech generation is searching apps for almost every single thing. Being wasting your time to download a lot of scrap Microsoft provides a genuine solution. Now we can solve math equations on our favorite Microsoft Edge browser. Edge is a default browser provided and owned by Microsoft. It is a replacement for Internet Explorer with a simplistic design and great features. So without any ado, let’s get to know how to use a math solver in Microsoft Edge.
Microsoft has already developed education apps like the maths solver app, and now they provide these features in their Edge browser. This feature allows you to solve maths problems using the browser. The math solver feature is under the devs insider build, but you can use it on the stable version. To use this feature, you have to enable a flag on the browser.
In math solver, all you have to take a picture ( image or write by yourself) of a math problem provides an instant solution with step-by-step instruction. It is a free-to-use service that can solve all maths equations like Algebra, Trigonometry, Calculus, and many more.
How to Enable Math Solver in Microsoft Edge
Math solver feature is available for both beta and stable versions of Edge. But you have to enable the hidden flag. To allow it to follow the below process.
- Open the Edge Browser and enter the below path into the address bar of your browser.
- Now select Enable from the drop-down menu in the browser.
- Restart the browser to apply changes.
- After that, click on the three horizontal dot nest to your profile.
- Then navigate and click to the More Tools.
- Now click on the Maths Solver option.
- Another method to enable the Maths Solver option in the Edge browser tool tab. Go to setting and then Appearance icon.
- Turn on by toggle button in front of the “Show Math Solver Button.”
- You will see the icon on the browser toolbar menu to use quickly.
How to Use Math Solver in Microsoft Edge
- To use the function of Math solver, you have to open the equation via any website, PDF, or upload any pictures with maths equations. Then highlight the equation you want to solve with the math solver tool in Microsoft Edge.
- After selection, click on solve button to get your answer.
- Then, you will see the step-by-step answer on the right-hand side that also has graph representation.
- Click on Show Solution Steps to check the solution in detail.
- You can also use your keyboard to insert the equation.
- You can also copy the solution for reference.
This tool is quite helpful in solving complex equations for students. As we said earlier, you don’t have to download any app to solve the math equation anymore.
We hope that now you will able to understand how to enable and how this tool works. If you have questions or feedback regarding the mat solver, let us know in the comment box, and for more information, check out our website.