How to Change Location on my iOS 16?
The Best iOS 16 Location Spoofer in 2023 Review
When Apple releases an iOS update, some new capabilities may conflict with the device’s original settings or the methods you previously used the iPhone. Since installing the iOS 16 update, some iOS users have reported that they are unable to use any location spoofing software on their iPhones. This inconvenience devastated many gamers, who relied on location changing to acquire rewards, gain experience quickly, and meet new people.
At this time, the vast majority of well-known location spoofing apps do not support Apple’s iOS 16 operating system. Today, we’re going to talk about one of the most effective iOS 16 location spoofers in 2023 – AimerLab MobiGo.
Compatibility is one of the most noticeable features that sets the AimerLab MobiGo location spoofing tool apart from other similar products on the market. It works with every iOS version, even the most recent iOS 16 that we are discussing today. You will need the AimerLab MobiGo location spoofer if you play games like Pokemon Go or use any other application that demands you to modify your location for the best experience. Check out the next part to learn more about the software and how to utilize it effectively to change your iOS 16 location.
What is AimerLab MobiGo?
MobiGo is a location-spoofing program for iOS devices developed by AimerLab. It enables users to modify their GPS location to any place on Earth without needing to jailbreak their device, which is helpful for bypassing geographical restrictions and maintaining anonymity online.
AimerLab MobiGo allows you to fake your GPS location, making it look like you’re walking, driving, or cycling somewhere else. This can help you test apps or games that depend on your location without having to go to that place. You can get it through the AimerLab website, and there’s both a free trial version and a paid subscription model so you can try out all the software’s capabilities before committing to buying it.
AimerLab MobiGo main features
- Spoof location without jailbreaking: With a single tap, AimerLab MobiGo can fake your GPS coordinates without requiring a jailbreak.
- Use joystick: You can get a better gaming experience by playing AR games more smoothly with the AimerLab MobiGo joystick.
- Adjust moving speed: You have the ability to change the simulated speed anywhere between 3.6 and 36 kilometers per hour.
- Realistic mode: You can activate the realistic mode, which simulates more like real-world movement.
- Cooldown timer: You can set the cooldown timer as a reminder to prevent you from performing any activities that are important before the countdown is over.
- Support 5 iOS devices: You can control up to 5 devices simultaneously.
- Add to favorites: You are able to save your favorite places and routes for quick access with just one tap.
How to change location on iOS 16 with AimerLab MobiGo?
Step 1: Download, install and launch AimerLab MobiGo iOS location spoofer.
Step 2: Connect your iPhone with AimerLab MobiGo on computer using wireless Wi-Fi or a UAB cable, then click on the “Get Started” button.
Step 3: For iOS 16 users it’s suggested to turn on developer mode. You need open “Setting” > Select “Privacy & Security” > Tap on “Developer Mode” > Turn on the “Developer Mode” toggle.
Step 4: Choose one mode that you prefer when you see MobiGo’s interface.
- Jump Teleport Mode: This mode allows to directly teleport to any place on the earth with just one click.
- One-stop Mode: This mode allows to simulate movement between two spots. To get started you need set a start and a end point on the MobiGo interface.
- Multi-stop Mode: This mode allows to simulate a route between multiple spots.
- Import GPX file: This mode allows to import a GPX file that you have saved online or from your friends and simulate the whole movement.
Step 5: After selecting teleport mode and destination, click “Move Here” to teleport.
Step 6: Open your iPhone and check your current location.
If you are looking a effective solution that helps you change your location on iOS 16, AimerLab MobiGo is the best choice for you. Many users have confirmed that AimerLab MobiGo is high-quality software that enables users to change location, define and save routes, simulate real life movement, and perform a variety of other functions. You may also simulate GPS location using the Joystick mode. It only takes a few clicks to install AimerLab MobiGo on your computer, connect your iPhone to it, and you can start spoofing location on your iOS 16 devices.