The Internet is the most extensive global network of billions of computers and other electronic devices. Its ability to access almost any information, communicate with anyone else globally and do much more. However, it is a worldwide network with around three billion people worldwide using the Internet. The countries with the most significant number of Internet users include China, United States, and India. We can use the Internet to communicate worldwide, business, make new friends know different cultures, search for information, and study. A step-by-step guide to fix Wi-Fi Connected But No Internet Access error on Windows 10 computer or laptop, and other Internet issues.
Nowadays, we are using advanced technology for the wireless Internet. Wi-Fi is another medium to use the internet connection over multiple devices and with the highest speed. Here we are talking about a common problem with windows 10:: you are connected with the Internet over Wi-Fi, yet the system shows ‘No internet access” We have five ways to fix this issue.
Sometimes you are connecting with Wi-Fi, but the Internet doesn’t work at all. However, it is very irritating and disturbing for us because there is no proper solution all over the Internet. However, the system is connected with maybe WIFI or LAN connection you connect to the network, but the Internet doesn’t work correctly. So here are the 5 Ways to fix the error:
No doubt we have encountered the issue in recent years. While connected with the Internet, you get an error like “No internet” or may get a different kind of error on your browser if you are trying to access the Internet. Some common errors are ” There is something wrong with the proxy server” or “The address is incorrect” there may be a different type of error according to your browser. Here we can tell you various methods to fix this issue on your Windows 10 PC. But there are many proxies that do not create problems like The Pirate Bay which is safe and reliable.
1# Check the Proxy server & IP, DNS.
A proxy server is is another computer that provides internet requests that process as a hub. It is used for filtering content. By this process, the “no internet access” error will fix.
- Go to Start and then search for the control panel in the search box.
- Next, Open the control panel and navigate internet options.
- Click on the Connections tab.
- Next, click on Lan settings.
- If you see this proxy server is checked, then uncheck it and select on automatically deduct setting.
- After that, check on the Automatically detect setting under Automatic configure.
- Click on Ok and navigate to the Network icon, and right-click on it.
- Click on one network and setting.
- Then, scroll down to the network and sharing center.
- Click on the name of your WIFI or Lan Connection.
- Navigate to properties and double click on the” Internet Protocol Version 4(TCP/Pv4).
- Select automatic setting for IP.
Now, you can check your Internet is working correctly; if not, move ahead to the following method.
2# Network Troubleshooter
Network troubleshooting is a logical process that is used to resolve network issues to improve network operations. It is a combination of measures and procedures used to identify, diagnose and solve network issues. To fix the issue, here are some steps:
- Select the Start button > Settings > Network & Internet > Status.
- Open Network & Internet Status settings.
- Under Change your network settings, select Network troubleshooter.
- Follow the on-screen steps in the troubleshooter, and see if that fixes the problem.
- Restart your modem and wireless router. This process helps to create a new connection to your internet service provider (ISP).
3# Network Reset
Network reset is used for rectifying any internet issue. In this process, windows will forget your Ethernet network along with your Wi-Fi connection and passwords. It will also forget any additional connections, such as VPN connections or virtual switches. Finally, finally, it will disable and then reinstall all network adapters and set the other networking components back to their original settings.
- Go to the Start, then select Settings > Network & Internet > Status > Network reset.
- After that, On the Network reset screen, select Reset now > Yes to confirm.
4# Fix Socket errors, Reset IP logs, and DNS.
If still, the error persists, try to reset the IP log via command prompt. The step is as follows :
- Click on the Start, then type cmd in the Start Search box, right-click cmd.exe, click to Run as administrator, and press Continue.
- After that, type netsh Winsock reset at the command prompt, and then press ENTER.
- Note If you wrongly type the command, it will show an error message.
- Then, Type exit, and then press ENTER.
5# Update/Reinstall the Network Adaptor
After Uninstall the network adapter driver and restart the computer, Windows automatically installs the latest driver upon restart.
- Press the Windows key + X simultaneously and select device manager.
- Expand network adapter.
- Please right-click on the driver and uninstall it.
- Restart the computer and check the functionality.”
So, these are available fixes to rectify the no internet error on your Windows 10 system. I hope this helps to solve the issue by yourself. Share your feedback in the comment section.