Let’s go deeper into the process of UI/UX design. As Rahul Varshney once said: “User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) are some of the most confused and misused terms in our field. A UI without UX is like a painter slapping paint onto a canvas without thought; while UX without UI is like the frame of a sculpture with no paper mache on it. A great product experience starts with UX followed by UI. Both are essential for the product’s success.”. So, what are UX/UI design services and the difference between them?
UI design principles
UI (User Interface) design focuses on visual touchpoints that allow users to interact with a product. These touchpoints are drop-down menus, form fields, clickable elements, animations, button styling and so on. UI designers create combinations of typography, color palettes, buttons, animations, and imagery to delight users aesthetically. Process of UI design includes:
- Customer analysis.
- Design research.
- Branding and graphic development.
- User guides and storylines.
- Interactivity and animation.
- Size adaptation.
- Cooperation with developers.
UX design principles
UX (User Experience) design focuses on the full experience with the product from the user’s first contact to the last, striving to understand and meet the needs of the customer. UX designers create structural design solutions for pain points that users encounter anywhere along their interaction with the product to achieve its effectiveness. Process of UX design includes:
- Competitor analysis.
- Customer analysis and user research.
- Product structure and strategy.
- Content development.
- Prototyping and wireframing.
- Testing and iteration.
- Coordination with developers and UI designers.
How to find your UI/UX design agency?
A well-designed and user-friendly app or site encourages customers to stay on for longer and reach out to the company. But if the site works slow or doesn’t meet customers’ appearance expectations, they won’t click the X button. And web development agencies assist a firm to build an application or website from scratch or help maintain the existing one. It is a full-circle UI/UX design services and development support, from designing software architecture to technical support. Whether that is web design, content creation, scripting language, or SEO to web app maintenance, troubleshooting, and security measures. Web development services company like prima-line.de provides all to make sure the web app or another development project works exactly as it should.
To find your perfect app development team you should pay attention to a few things:
- Reviews and recommendations. There are a lot of platforms such as Clutch, GoodFirms, where you can easily check the rate of a company, its size, main technical focus, etc. Also a company has a list of clients who can describe their own experience of work with the team.
- Project estimation. The estimation should be based on project scope, number of involved full stack developers, PMs, designers, QA engineer, and comply with quality-price ratio.
- Domain expertise. Hire the team, which specializes in your business niche. They will bring the exact solution you need, because they know how it works.
- Payment. The company of your choice may follow one of the many payment models such as dedicated team, time & materials, fixed price, hybrid or else.
- Qualification of web developers. Pay attention to the experience of developers you are going to hire, their previous projects, set up a meeting to interview them.
UI/UX design for web and mobile
At TRIARE, we design scalable and responsive websites and web platforms that are fast, reliable, and interactive. We can bring any web interface you envision to life, and it will show stable performance on any browser and device.
Mobile app UI/UX design services
TRIARE team has been designing and developing mobile apps across various industries and know how to make software products truly delightful to users. We leverage the latest technologies and all platform-specific details to provide exceptional mobile app UI/UX design services.
What after selecting UI/UX design agency?
Let’s define your responsibilities in development process. You have found the one you want to become your UX partner. Now what?
- Define your limits. Find out your budgetary constraints so that a development company can offer appropriate solutions. Knowing the intended scope plays a role, too: some design components might impact the overall cost of the project.
- Deadlines. If you plan for your product to be ready soon, you should tell your partner right away. Some solutions may take more time, while others can be realized quickly.
- Outline the requirements. Give a thorough explanation of the issues you want to solve, and all the necessary information to understand your needs.
- Set your goals. Set project milestones to make sure you and your team are on the same page. Help the agency meet your expectations and deliver real value to your product.