Buffering is a very serious issue and since we talk more and more about streaming and Kodi is one of the tools used by many users to access multimedia content on the web here is a solution to buffering on Kodi.
How many times have you seen the “ball rolling” when you started a stream on Kodi. Sometimes right from the start, other times in the middle of the movie or several times while watching streaming content, and often a few seconds of waiting and the playback restarts without any problems.
If you want to solve the problem of unstable streaming on Kodi in an almost definitive way you have to continue reading our article because we will provide you with the best solution that you can find around and that will make you say goodbye to buffering on Kodi.
However, there are hundreds of Kodi addons available on the internet. But no matter what type of content you want to watch, it doesn’t need hundreds of addons, and that’s why we also list here some best Kodi addons for your media pipe, which still works today!
On-demand content, on the other hand, should be viewed without continuous loading or streaming blockages, so-called buffering, and the viewing should always be fluid and without blockages. We provide the solution to buffering on Kodi, here’s how.
How to Fix Kodi Buffering Issue
Often the problem of buffering is due to the amount of RAM used by Kodi. With the Kelebek addon you can increase this parameter, even virtualizing it, to have a better management of RAM (and also of the memory – ROM) of your PC and eliminate buffering on Kodi.
Install the Kelebek addon
The first step is obviously to download Kodi from the official website CLICKING HERE and choose the version for Windows, MAC, Android and other compatible devices and operating systems. You have to add the repository where you can find the addon of this article.
Below is our dedicated guide on how to install an addon on Kodi, using a Repository or ZIP file that you will have to download from the internet and have already stored on the device where Kodi is running. The guide is always the same and only a few settings change.
Then to install this addon to solve buffering issues on Kodi you’ll have to follow these simple steps on your Kodi (the procedure is identical on all operating systems) and when indicated to put the repository you’ll have to put the address https://kelebekmariposas.github.io/ where are stored a series of addons for Kodi to install with one click after installing the Kelebek repo.
- Start Kodi and wait for the Home screen to load.
- Scroll down to System
- Click on File Management
- Double-click on Add Source
- Click on and enter the address https://kelebekmariposas.github.io/
- Click Done to save the repo
- Now you have to Rename the newly added repository to Kelebek Repo and confirm by clicking the OK button
- Now you have to go back to the Kodi home page go to System -> Add-On-(First icon on the top left) > Install from a zip file
- Finally, you have to click on Kelebek -> Kelebek -> script.kelebek.zip
- Wait for the installation to complete
- Return to the Kodi Home page and go to Add-on -> Programs -> Video Add-ons -> Kelebek -> Install
- Configure Kelebek
- Go to Programs -> Video Add-ons -> Kelebek
- Scroll down and select Buffer
- Now click on RAM and set the GB of your device (4GB or more recommended)
If you don’t see any improvement in streaming, increase the GB of RAM and go to the same section (Buffer) and select ROM.
That’s all about how you can solve buffering issues on the Kodi program. We hope that our readers would find it helpful. If you still find it not working, you can do let us know through the comment section below. We would be happy to help you further.