What Cryptocurrency To Buy?
The crypto market is now living through difficult times. Assets prices go down, and many investors run away, scared of total collapse. However, smart investors see this situation as an opportunity to buy cryptocurrency at low rates.
The market has its downtrends and upward trend cycles, and there is no doubt that this bear market trend will change to bull after a while. Right now, this is a perfect chance to buy digital assets for the long term. Let’s see what crypto is worth buying in this bull-trend period.
How To Pick An Asset?
Cryptocurrency trading and investment are excellent ways to make a profit due to high market volatility. When you ask yourself a question, “What crypto to buy now?”, you should conduct your own analysis of the assets available in the market.
To understand if a project is worth investing, look for the answers to the following issues:
- Who are the project’s founders? Do they have a fruitful background? Maybe they worked in some well-known company and reached success in it?
- What is the essence of the project? Does it bring benefits? What are use cases?
- Does the project have an engaged and active community? Are social networks filled with updates and different information for users?
- What are the nearest plans of the project, maybe some interesting partnerships?
- See if the project got listing on popular crypto exchanges.
- Who are the project’s backers?
Going through the questions, you will understand if the project is worth investing in or not.
To date, the most up-and-coming projects to buy now and hold for the long term are:
If you want to learn more about these projects and their coins, welcome to the White Blog. It is a valuable resource created by a popular crypto exchange platform WhiteBIT. It offers a lot of interesting articles about the market and promising crypto assets, emerging projects, guides on trading and investing, etc. Even if you are a beginner investor, you will find this resource helpful, for it gives valuable recommendations and instructions on trading from scratch.