The JEE Mains examination is almost on the horizon. The exam is going to be conducted in April 2020 and the dates have also been declared by the NTA. The exam is conducted twice a year – January and April. For those of you who have already appeared for January, a schedule can once again appear in the exam to be held in April. However, it will still be counted as a single attempt. The JEE Main exam is a difficult one to crack and that is why all the aspirants need to start their preparations from now on.
The Vedantu JEE Mains Rank Predictor 2020 helps to determine the expected rank and marks of any student. You will need to follow some important steps that will help you to use the rank predictor. The candidates must follow all the steps and enter their information correctly. If you are not aware of how to use the predictor tool, then don’t worry, we are going to discuss it today. Read the full blog and get to know about it.
How to use JEE Main Rank Predictor Tool?
All the candidates will have to register themselves in the first place in order to access the JEE Main rank predictor 2020. Everyone needs to provide their complete authentic details in order to get the registration process ongoing. Follow these important steps in the exact way –
Step 1: you will need to first get the registration process done and then proceed with the other formalities.
Step 2: once the registration is complete, you will have to input all the required details that have been asked for using the JEE Main rank predictor 2020.
Step 3: as soon as you finish the previous step, you will be able to check the probable result of your JEE Main exam.
How to register for JEE Main Rank Predictor?
Registration is one of the most important parts of the entire procedure for using the JEE Main rank predictor. You will need to register yourself, as we have mentioned, to access the predictor. Information like the candidate’s name, mobile number, email id, age, date of birth, etc. will be essentially required during the registration.
Details needed for JEE Main Rank Predictor
- Here are the important details that you will need to put in order to use the Rank Predictor –
- First, select the right category from the drop-down menu that is present above.
- Then you will need to enter the expected marks that you think you will get.
- Enter the JEE Main Application number and the date of birth of yourself.
- Now choose the year on which you passed the Class XII board examination or other relevant examination to it.
- Finally, once you have completed all the previous steps, click on the Predict Now button that will then show you the results of the JEE Mains Exam 2020.
Highlights for JEE Main Rank Predictor 2020
Here are some quick highlights of the JEE Mains examination rank predictor 2020 –
- Candidates will be able to get the college list where they can get the B.Tech admissions for their subjects.
- The rank which is shown on the JEE Main predictor tool is actually indicative which is based on the different inputs that have been provided by the candidates.
- The students will get a different result once the final schools are released because the rank predictor only predicts and shows you the expected marks.
Why Use The JEE Main Rank Predictor?
The JEE Main Rank predictor is really helpful. After the data and statistics are analyzed, the predictor helps the students to predict their rank and score in the JEE Mains examination. They can also get to know about the colleges and institutions where they can get qualified to seek admission for pursuing their degree. All the JEE Mains candidates are hereby requested to provide the right information and follow the steps that we have mentioned in the above segments.
Important information includes – Name, Phone Number, Email Address, JEE Main Enrollment Number, Expected JEE Main Score, Category, State, Preferred branches and the Preferred location. It will help them to use the tool without any hassles and seek for what is to come.