How to use pin up bonus code?
After the start of accepting bets, any company solves the problem of finding and attracting customers. One of the effective means for this is an attractive bonus program. Pin up” offers its customers an initial bonus up to 3000 INR to your personal account after registering on the website and making the first deposit.
The express bonus https://cottonboys.com/promocode-v-casino-pin-up adds up to 100% to the winnings, depending on the number of events in the express. PIN UP.QUIZ is a quiz held every week, the winners of which receive free tickets. Personal bonus offers by email for registered users of the site.
Bookmaker’s Rules and Restrictions
Starting its activity in the legal online betting market, the betting company establishes the “rules of the game”, the agreement with which is a prerequisite for account registration. When resolving conflicts between players and betting organizers, the arguments of the latter are based on very specific articles from the rules for accepting bets and paying winnings. Clause 1.12-1.15 define the company’s rights to appoint and conduct the account verification procedure:
- verification at the request of the bookmaker can be performed in various ways (including video chat) any number of times;
- account operations are suspended during verification;
- during verification, the presence of third parties, the use of devices that are not related to the videoconference is prohibited;
- the gambling organizer may ask any questions confirming the accuracy of the data provided;
- in case of established violations of the rules, the company has the right to cancel winnings and block the account.
According to player reviews, the bookmaker often delays the payment of funds for additional verification. At the same time, the organizers of the bets refer to paragraph 6.23 of the rules, which determines the procedure for this procedure:
- the verification period is up to 30 days;
- the list of requested documents may include a copy of the TIN or a certificate of registration with the tax authorities, as well as digital photos of the client with an identity document and receipts for payment for housing and communal services;
- if the player evades verification, the company may refuse to pay the winnings.
The PIN UP rules regulate in detail the cases that give the company the right to declare bets invalid and calculate them with a coefficient of 1.0. In addition, the rules (paragraph 3.15) contain a list of violations that give the right to close the personal account and appeal to the relevant authorities, among which:
- multi accounting (multiple registration), including the use of relatives to create new accounts;
- actions as part of a group (syndicate) in order to circumvent the restrictions imposed by the bookmaker;
- the use of technical or software tools to automate betting.
The list of violations ends with a very important provision for the bookmaker – he is not obliged to prove them through court proceedings or involving law enforcement agencies when establishing violations.
- the minimum and maximum bet amount is determined by the company for a specific event (on the website in the FAQ section there is information about the minimum bet amount of 10 INR);
- the maximum payout amount for one bet is 5 million INR.
Clause 4.6 gives the betting organizer the right to introduce and remove any restrictions on the maximum and minimum bets for its customers without any notification and explanation. This has become a standard rule as a legitimate justification for “cutting” the maximum bet amount, which players often complain about.
Let ‘s highlight two more very significant provisions of the rules for the players:
1. Clause 6.24 – the client has the right to make a withdrawal request only after using the entire deposit in the bets, while the final coefficient of the bets made should be 1.3 or more. Otherwise, the company reserves the right to refuse to withdraw funds or take a commission from the withdrawal amount.
2. Clause 5.6 – when “scrolling” bonus funds, it is not allowed to place bets on the opposite outcomes of one event. When such facts are established, bonuses are debited, winnings on them are canceled.