Destiny is one of the popular free-to-play action multiplayer that lets you play with your friends. It is an excellent game where you explore the solar system around you! In this article, we will take a look at the Instar Commander for Destiny 2. It is a mobile app that dives deep into the Destiny 2 lore, including gear, vault, weapons, and much more. We will go through how to use the Instar Commander for Destiny 2 on your PC.
Destiny 2 is the successor of Bungie’s first successful shooter, Destiny 1. Initially, Destiny 2 was a paid game. However, Bungie changed the business model of Destiny 2. They shifted to free to play business where they offer free content to everyone who wants to join their game.
In the game, you will explore the universe. You get a play one of the available heroes and unlock your abilities. Moreover, the game offers a unique looter-shooter experience for the player. Here, you can also customize your Guardian with a new playstyle and look.
There are also multiple Guardian classes that you can play, including Mystic Warlock, Titan, and Swift Hunter.
- Titan: The titans are the warriors. They are disciplined and offer both aggressive and defensive playstyle. You can also utilize your hammer as an ultimate and bring it down to your opponent. Titans also offer shields that you or your teammates can use.
- Warlock: Warlocks are range characters that utilize the power of the universe and use them against the foes. You can use range attacks and also use fire from the sky to eliminate the enemy. Warlocks utilize the power of light to their advantage.
- Hunter: Hunter uses quickdraw to their advantage. You can use abilities such as fan the hammer to destroy the enemies.
Destiny 2 also offers access to cooperative and competitive multiplayer. Moreover, you can also create exotic armor and weapons. Another exciting aspect of Destiny 2 is its soundtrack. You will surely enjoy it when you play it.
Ishtar Commander is a Destiny 2 item-management app. You can use the app to store and manage the items within the game. The app is designed for players who find it hard to manage their inventory when they play the game. So, if you play the game frequently, you can make the most out of the Ishtar Commander app. You can use the app to keep a tab on your in-game items.
Ishtar Commander app for Destiny 2 allows you to do the things that the game doesn’t support natively. The app developers did a great job providing a solution and improving the game experience for the Destiny 2 player base.
Ishtar Commander app falls under the vault management app. With a basic interface, you can easily use it while playing your game. With the app, you can easily manage your item categories. That’s not all. You can also use it to swap and equip items directly within the game. The app also offers good information about the item, including its power level.
Another benefit of using the Ishtar Commander app is to search items by name or category. Moreover, you can also use damage type or perk name to find the items. The four key categories that are supported by the app include weapons, armor, progress, and inventory.
The app also makes it easy to switch items within your characters which is super handy.
Now that we have learned about the app, it is now time for us to go through how to use Ishtar Commander on PC. The app is primarily a mobile app, but you can now download it from the Microsoft store. However, the Microsoft Store app can differ in its functionality or looks.
To get the same experience as the mobile app, you need to use an emulator. There are many popular emulators for PC that you can use. For today’s purpose, we are going to use MEmuPlay. It is an Android PC emulator.
The exact process to use Ishtar Commander for PC include:
- Go to MEmuPlay’s official site and download the emulator.
- Once downloaded, install it on your PC.
- After the installation is done, you can run it and then login into your play store account.
- From there, you need to search for the Ishtar Commander app.
- Once you find it, go and install it.
- After the Ishtar app installation is done, you can then launch the app directly from your desktop and use it to manage your Destiny 2 items.
So, what method are you going to use? Use the Microsoft Store app or use the emulator? Comment below and let us know.