My blog was full of parked domains, these domains are mostly by hosting providers. Once a website is expired but have some traffic it can bring some money. This whole process is automatic. I have removed many parked domains from posts and comments. They can can kill a website, search engines are better than human eyes in identifying these domains. Most of the users do not know what parked domains are.
Parked domains are full of ad links, the content on the page is mostly useless. These domains can have some pictures and stuffed with links.
Aim of this post is to provide information about parked domains with picture examples.
(1) This is a popular parked domain template, you can see college girl, top and bottom is full of green color, a search box in bottom and links are in left side.
(3) This template is not much different from above one, only colors are different.
(4) This template is looking like a web directory, design used in this template is old.
(5) This page looks like a corporate website.
(6) This page looks like a simple WordPress theme with only useful information.
(7) This domain is more simple than above one, only main area is filled with links.
(8) This page is clearly inspired with Facebook interface.